Welcome to our new website
We all have favorite websites we visit every day because they’re well-designed and functional. When we’re able to find interesting and new content that is useful and helps us in our daily lives, it’s also exciting. We’re pleased to announce SAFY’s new and refreshed website, www.SAFY.org is live!
When we began our journey, our main goal was to create a website with you in mind – one that allows you to find the services you need for your family and children. Whether you check us out on your desktop or mobile device, you’ll find we’ve improved our navigation and dropdown menus, and re-structured our content so you get more relevant information from a quick read. There’s also a multitude of behind-the-scene changes, all to make your experience at SAFY.org better.
Highlights of the site
SAFY.org is not just informative, it offers visitors resources beyond our programs and services. In addition to the changed design and layout of the pages, new and improved functions have been implemented in this version, including:
- Easy to find information about our locations and events. While on any of our updated state and divisional pages, new and current foster parents and clients can access information about trainings and other events, and visitors can meet our staff, contact us or make a referral.
- More about what we do, our highlighted service pages and SAFY blogs let you easily find information about our Therapeutic Foster Care, Adoption, Older Youth/independent Living, Family Preservation/Reunification and Behavioral Health Care services, and convenient parenting tips and support when you need it most.
- Interested in learning more about becoming a foster parent? Our Become a Foster Parent page provides updated information on benefits, answers questions about who can foster and provides a 30 second assessment to help you determine if fostering or fostering to adopt is right for you and your family.
- Looking for information about who we are or opportunities to join our team? Our quick links on the top of every page take you right to our Leadership roster, Careers and SAFY News pages.
- Let’s connect! When you check out our new site, don’t forget to sign up to receive our newsletter so you can be the first to know all the latest news and information in the child and family services communities.
We value your opinion!
We have also created a host of new graphics, published a gallery of images, and included a few updates that have made the site easier to use.
We hope you like the changes, and if you have any feedback, please let us know on Facebook or Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you think.