Welcome to SAFY of
We offer Therapeutic Foster Care, Family Preservation and Post Adoption services to strengthen and preserve families. Recognized as a leader in providing high quality community-based services, we produce positive, sustainable outcomes in the lives of children and families.
events & training
Do you have questions about becoming a foster parent?
foster parent resources
- For help with childcare, please contact the Brighter Futures Indiana staff at 1-800-299-1627 and a referral specialist can support you in their search
- Guidance for childcare administrators
- The Child Care Resource Network can assist you with finding alternative quality care for children, including those needing temporary care, due to closures. 765-742-7105 or 800-932-3302, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HealthLinc of Mishawaka 574-307-7673
- Michiana Behavioral Health 574-936-3784
Epworth Hospital 574-647-8400
you might also be interested in
The last few months have challenged us mentally, physically and spiritually. When you made those new year’s resolutions just five months ago, chances are not
What led you to become a foster parent? The question was posed to a variety of people from different ages and backgrounds — single, married,