Personal, family, school or work-related problems sometimes make coping with day-to-day life difficult.
SAFY’s Lima Behavioral Health Center provides families and individuals:
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- ADHD/Oppositional Defiance Disorder Counseling
- Parenting Skills Training
- Educational Workshops and In-services
- Play Therapy
- Intensive Home-based Treatment
- School-based Therapy
Open access mental health counseling services are offered for individuals and families seeking immediate treatment for behavioral health challenges every Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Lima Behavioral Health, 658 West Market Street, Lima.
Medicaid and other forms of private insurance are accepted. Proof of insurance is required.
Youth Drop In Center
Supporting youth ages 12 to 17 who have been victims of crime access counseling and supportive services.
- Academic Assistance
- Survival Aid
- Independent Living Skills
- Support Groups
- Social Skill Development
- Links to community resources